Sunday, August 23, 2020

HC4L056 Metamorphosis - S/T EP 7" (2020)

Metamorphosis is a immigrant post-hardcore/punk band formed in Lima, Peru, now in California, USA. The band consisted of vocalist Garzo, bassist Paul, guitarist Renzo, drummer Alex, and guitarist Gonzalo. The bands roots reach back in 1996, when they began writing and performing around Lima, having good acceptance in the underground scene of this city. In 1997 the band shared scenary with bands like Asmereir, Wreck, Futuro Incierto, Decisión Final, Psicosis, Katarsis, and so on.. They stopped playing for six years. Metamorphosis also shared scenary with MXPX in 2006. However, they decided to no longer continue Metamorphosis in 2007, having their last performance in May 12. They recorded 3 albums:, Solo en Mi (2004), Metamorphosis (2007). Garzo has a musical project called Plug-Plug.
In 2011, they have a reunion show. This year, they have a 4-days tour playing 3 times at Lima and once at Trujillo.
Nowadays they are more active than ever and come with a super new 7 "
Mixed and mastered by Jack Shirley at “The Atomic Garden” - Oakland, California (USA).
Choruses in "Don't know, don't think" and "Are we all the same?" by Mark Reategui, Gohan Garcia, and Renzo Gianella.
Cover art by Andrei Bouzikov.
Layout by Mark Reategui.
Co-Released w/ Cuaderno Roto (Perú). Audio Slam (Chile). Mala Idea (Chile). Los Pájaros Records (Argentina).
Futuro Análogo (Argentina). Sin Fronteras Discos (Colombia).
Collector's Series DIY (España). Entes Anomicos (Alemania).
Dub El Duce (USA).
Pay as you wish!

3 comments:

  1. It's very trouble-free to find out any topic on net as compared to books, as I found this paragraph at this web site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was great. I don't know who you are but definitely you are going to a famous blogger if you aren't already ;) Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'M TOTALLY FREE FROM HERPES VIRUS/HIV/AIDS
    HIV/Herpes is a serious and recurring condition that cannot be cured by drugs or injections. But the best way to fight and get rid of the herpes virus permanently is to take natural herbal remedies, I read about DR JAMES, the great herbal Doctor, who cures people of HIV with his powerful herbal mix medicine and spiritual healing. I contacted him to find out how he could help me, and he told me never to be worried that he would help me with the natural herbs' medicine! After 2 days of contacting him, he told me the medicine is ready, and he sent it to me via DHL COURIER SERVICE and it got me in 3 days! I used the medication as he prescribed for me (MORNING and EVENING) and I was cured! It's really like a dream, but I'm so happy! For people suffering from the following diseases Alzheimer disease, Eczema, Shingles, MS, Bulbous Pemphigoid, Diabetes, cancer, PCOS, hypothyroidism, vaginal rashes, Herpes, COPD, HIV, arthritis, HPV, liver disease, autoimmune diseases, Parkinson's disease, Lupus Schizophrenia, Autism, Bipolar disorder, Infertility Get your EX back, Enlargement of Breast, Penis, Butts.CMV, And more should contact him for his herbal medicine, because I am a living witness, and I was cured of herpes virus. And DR James' medicine is legitimate. I sent him what he asked for, and he sent me his medication which I took for 2 weeks and today I am here with a negative result. When I went for the test, I was so happy after I took his herbal mix medicine. CONTACT DR JAMES FOR A PERMANENT CURE Email: DRJAMESHERBALMIX@GMAIL.COM.
    He's a good man and he will help you  

    ReplyDelete